We are preparing to celebrate Thanksgiving and then turn our hearts to the season of Advent. As we prepare our hearts for the coming of Jesus, we also prepare our hearts and minds for all that God has in store for our church by planning our mission and ministry budget for 2024.
- The work on restoring the undercroft continues and we will return to using that space in mid-spring 2024. Perhaps even by Easter, God willing. Thank you for your patience and flexibility as we continue to accommodate and add to the groups who use our campus.
- The rectory rebuild is underway; I will continue to keep you updated.
As we experience the fullness of fall, we also begin to look ahead to 2024. We are asking you to begin to pray about your financial commitment to St. John’s for 2024 so that we can vision and plan all that is in store for our shared life together. Our capacity for ministry is a direct result of your giving and commitment. Your pledge or estimated giving empowers us to plan and carryout the following:
- Worship services and all that goes into making worship happen, such as music, choir, altar furnishings
- Formation for all ages
- Part of our outreach beyond the walls of St. John’s
- Maintaining our campus so both the church and the community at large may have good, clean, and holy spaces to meet
- Pastoral Care
- Special Events
We need you and want you to be a part of our life together! Click here for the online estimated giving card, and please do not hesitate to reach out to me with questions about St. John’s, including giving.