St. John’s Blessings: It’s been a challenging couple of years for all of us, but there is still a lot of good in our midst. Here are some of St. John’s most recent blessings:
- Through Zoom, live stream, and now in-person we have access to the Sunday 10:00AM service.
- Worship services are available online for worship on Sundays.
- Christian Formation volunteers have designed ways to continue formation for children and youth of all ages.
- Lay involvement in preparing for worship has remained constant.
- We continue to add new members.
- Our attendance numbers rose as a result of people being able to join regardless of their location.
- We were able to prepare nonperishable food bags, for the area students eligible for free and reduced breakfast and lunch.
- We participated in the mass distributions provided by the Coalition for Community and the Larchmont Mamaroneck Hunger Task Force.
- As a result of the generosity and dedication of this congregation, people of all ages have been fed and cared for during this pandemic.
- The Rev. Dorothy Greene continues to steadfastly serve the St. John’s community.
- We marked the two year anniversary of the installation of our rector, The Rev. Lisa Mason.
- We continue to affirm that all who enter this place in real life or virtually experience the life-saving embrace of God’s unconditional love.
Have good news to share? We’d love to share in your joy! Please email any good news to [email protected]. Thanks!