You’ve come to the right place for information on the 2022 Christmas Bazaar. We will post the latest information on the Bazaar as it comes available right here. Check out the handy links below for information on: donations, volunteer opportunities, the Parishioner Preview Party, and Chili-to-Go. We’ll add the link to the Online Silent Auction when it goes live on Sunday, November 13, too. Please check back frequently!
SAVE THE DATE!!
- CHRISTMAS BAZAAR returns on Saturday, November 19, 10 am – 3 pm. This beloved event will be open to the community and will include Collectibles, Delectable Treats, Handcrafts, Holiday Home, Jewelry, Sporting Goods, Toys, and Chili-to-Go. There will also be a raffle for decorated table-top Christmas trees. Walter’s Hotdog food truck will be on site 11:30 am – 1:30 pm. (Note: due to space constraints, there will be NO White Elephant, but save your treasures and stay tuned as we hope to organize a stand-alone event this spring.)
- ONLINE SILENT AUCTION, November 13 – 19. This virtual event will be LIVE Sunday, November 13, 1 pm through Saturday, November 19, 5 pm. It will include travel getaways, Broadway theater tickets, food and wine, photography, fitness sessions, and other one-of-a kind items. Bidding will be open to everyone.
- PARISHIONERS-ONLY PREVIEW PARTY, Friday, November 18, 6:30-8:30 pm, deadline to RSVP Sunday, November 13.
HANDY LINKS BAZAAR LINKS:
- DONATIONS NEEDED. For details and for information on the donations we need for the Bazaar, click here. Donations will be accepted in the Parish Hall, Sunday, November 13, noon – 3 pm, and Monday through Wednesday, November 14-16, 9:30 am – 3 pm. The deadline for donations to the Silent Auction is Wednesday, November 9.
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED. Can you spare an hour? Bake or cook? Join in the fun. There are many ways you can help in the week leading up to the Bazaar, at the Preview Party, or on the day of the Bazaar. Teenagers are welcome, too! Click here and sign up to help on the Christmas Bazaar Sign-Up Genuis.
- ATTEND THE PARISHIONER PREVIEW PARTY, Friday, November 18, 6:30-8:30 pm. Deadline to RSVP Sunday, November 13. As of Tuesday, Nov 15: please note that babysitting is full and for safety reasons we can not accommodate any more children, but adults are welcome to pay at the door, $30 per adult.
- ORDER CHILI-TO-GO – orders are closed now. Thanks for ordering. Remember to pick up your order on Saturday, November 19, at the Bazaar.
- PRE-ORDER THE 2022 ST. JOHN’S ORNAMENT. Limited supply available. Pre-ordering will help us have the right amount available for the Bazaar. Pick-up available at the Bazaar, or at the church office after the Bazaar. Shipping is also available for an additional fee. See order form for details and to order.
- ONLINE SILENT AUCTION. LIVE Sunday, November 13, 1 pm through Saturday, November 19, 5 pm. Use this link to view and bid when live, or the preview before-hand.